Simple Home Finance provides toolkits you can use to budget your money, plan your retirement and manage your debt. Evaluate creates the summary report and provides the goal workbench with the latest information from these toolkits. The Evaluate section is part of all the available toolkits, however the goal workbench is available only with the Budget & Debt toolkit and the Master Money toolkit.
The Evaluate section of the Simple Home Finances Master Money Toolkit is designed to provide information and capability to help you manage your finances better, Evaluate provides:
The Summary Report
- Budget, income and expense comparisons, top three positive categories and top three negtive categories along with annual projections of expenses, income and taxes.
- Total debt, monthly payment totals, and your debt as a percent of your budget
- Projections of your mortgage equity, equity available to consolidate debt, and current loan to value percentage.
- Retirement projections providing answers to common questions such as:
- Can I work longer?
- Am I eligible for a Reverse Mortgage?
- Are my retirement cost projections reasonable?
- Am I adjusting for a reasonable inflation rate?
- Can I live on less in retirement?
- Charts your income against your budget and expenses by frequency
- Charts your year to date income total against your year to date expense total
- Charts your year to date expense totals by frequency
- Charts you year to date expenses totals by frequency and category
- Charts your retirement savings against your projected living expenses over your years in retirement
- Charts your retirement savings and Income against your projected retirement living expenses over your years in retirement
Investment and Income Charts
- Charts your projected retirement savings goal(s) against your projected savings and projected savings based on 3 and 5 year return rates
- Charts your projected savings against your projected living costs in retirement
- Charts a breakdown of the projected retirement income for up to 2 income earners in the first or current year of retirement
- Charts a the total projected income for up to 2 income earners in the first or current year of retirement
- Charts the total projected living cost in the first or current year of retirement
- The ability to save your data as a separate file in a folder you create allowing you to keep a history of your finances by year.
- The ability to save just your retirement data as a separate file so you can share it with a financial planner.
- The ability to setup and manage the finances of multiple people using the same software keeping their data separate.
- The ability to import your data at any point in time and go back to managing your money.
Watch the SHF Goal Workbench Video Series
To move to the next video hover over the video and click
We will address each support issue, reported to our on line support form, via phone or email, whichever you provide.
We strive to provide updates in order to give our customers fixes, improvements, and new features